RI UAS-ST is an organized ST from private and government UAS Operators, that are trained and meet minimum ST standards for SAR and Public safety UAS operations working under a local agency Incident Commander, all operators and flight crew members volunteer their services.
Chapters and Individual members needed, Memberships:
- RI ST Members can be individuals, agencies or business
- Strike Team Regions: A group of operators in a region i.e. RI UAS-ST2 CA
- Membership costs are $35 per-person and $100 per FAA registered airframe, includes flight insurance on official missions and training.
- Chapters are State or Regional chapters organized under RI corporate structure
Yearly dues $200, Members $35@ plus $100 per air frame
- Group insurance
- Group discounts on equipment and airframes
- National Standards and UAS operator training program and testing for SAR, LEA, EMA, Fire Service
- Free full featured UAS Flight and Management Logging program
- Chapters are 501c3 non-profits under RI
- National support system, National Sponsors
All member dues and fees are subject to change, all services and programs subject to change and availability as program expands.
For more information please email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Corperate sponsors are needed to support our teams and mission responses, RI is a IRS 501c3 Non-profit
© RI 2016